Senior Operational Manager of American Logistics Intl., Inc. Mr. Ali has over thirty years
of experience in the construction industry and over twenty five years of experience in the
environmental industry. Mr. Ali is licensed as a general and environmental contractor in
Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee and New Jersey.
- W.A. Bass High School, Atlanta, Georgia - 1975
- Griffin Area Technical College, Business Management - 1979
- Griffin Area Technical College, Electrical Technology - 1982
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Supervision - 1985
- Present - Operational Manager, American Logistics Intl., Inc.
- 2006 - President/ Founder, ALI, Construction
- 1994 - President/ Owner, The Rite Catch Seafood Restaurant
- 1985 - President/ Co-Owner, Salaam Seafood, Inc.
- 1984 - President/ Co-Owner, A&A Enterprise, (Investment Company)
- 1985 - Westinghouse Environmental (HAZ-TECH, Inc)
- 1983 - Peach State Metals, Inc. (High Rise Public & Commercial Building)
Honors and Awards
1991 - Receive Certification by U.S. Small Business Administration as an 8(A) Contractor,
1992 - Receive Minority Construction Firm of The Year Award, By Atlanta Minority Business
1992 - Receive Small Business of The year Award, By U.S. Department of Commerce,
2000 - Nominated by U.S. Department of Health and Human Service, Center for Disease Control
And Prevention (CDC) for Congressional Recognition as Minority Business Contractor of The Year,
2002 -Received Licensing as BUTLER Builder, 2002 Receive Certification by U.S. Small Business
Administration and The Department Of Commerce as an HUBZONE Contractor.
Additional information is available upon request.